Place of Origin:
cUL, TUV, CQC, CE, ROHS
IEC EMI Inlet Filter 1A Low Current Power Inlet Filter For Medical Equipment
IEC EMI Inlet Filter:
The IEC EMI inlet filter is a passive electronic component designed to filter electromagnetic interference (EMI) from the power supply entering an electronic device.Our Power Inlet filters come in a variety of sizes and configurations to accommodate different types of electronic devices. Its common current is: 1A,3A,6A,8A,10A, can be customized higher current, common voltage is :115V/250V. They may also include additional features such as power entry modules, fuses, switches to provide additional protection for electronic devices.
Feature Of Power Inlet Filter:
1. Mounting Options: Power Inlet Filters are available in different mounting options, such as panel-mount, snap-in, and flange-mount.
2. Voltage and Current Rating: A Power Inlet Filter is designed to operate within a specific voltage and current range. The voltage rating should match the voltage of the power supply, and the current rating should be sufficient to handle the maximum current that the device will draw under normal operating conditions.
3. (R5) types comply with the requirements of IEC/EN60601-1 for safety clearance, leakage current and hipot testing.
1. Medical equipment: Power input filter can be used in medical equipment, such as MRI machines, CT scanners and ultrasound equipment.
2. Communication equipment: Power input filter can mainly be used in routers, switches, modems and other communication equipment.
3. Renewable energy systems: Power inlet filter can be used in renewable energy systems such as solar inverters and wind turbines.
|Product||YB-C Series EMI Power Inlet Filter|
|Transfer Function||Low Pass|
|Package Type||Surface Mount|
|Temperature Range||25 / 085 / 21|
|Line to Line||1450VDC|
|Line to Ground||2250VDC|
|Maximum Leakage Current||250VAC/60HZ 0.8mA Max|
|Model No.||Rated Current
|Terminal Options*||Bleeder resistor(optional)||Leakage current 250V/50Hz||Electrical Schematic||Rated Voltage(V)||Operating Frequency(Hz)|
Insertion loss table(In 50ohm system according to IEC/CISPR No.17)
Q1:How about the certificates?
A:ISO 9001, TUV, UL, CE, CQC, CB, ENEC, ROHS, REACH etc.
Q2: Are you a factory?
A: Yes, we have been an integration of EMI&EMC FILTER R&D, Production and sales high new technology enterprise since 2008.
Q3: How long is the delivery time?
A: We ensure the fast delivery. Generally, it will take 2-5 days for small order or the stock goods; 10 to 15 days for mass production after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. Please contact us for details.
Q4: How about the payment terms?
A: We usually require T/T in advance. If the amount is more than 5000USD, we can do 30% T/T deposit , 70% T/T deposit before shipment and balance against shipment. And we also accept other payment methods.
Q5: What are the main products of your company?
A: IEC inlet socket EMI filter, single-phase filter, Three-phase RFI filter, house appliance noise filter, Medical equipment filter, inverter/converter EMC filter, etc.
We Can Provide EMC technical rectification and always can custom product as your requirement to pass the EMC test. Let's talk in details.
You may also be interested in these:
Send your inquiry directly to us